This course results from the author’s personal experience as an exchange student to Zaragoza, Spain at the age of 16 as well as her many years of teaching co-op Spanish classes to local homeschoolers. With its multi-faceted approach and strong emphasis on grammar, this text can stand on its own as a full high school course or serve as a companion to a conversational computer-based course.
Because understanding the building blocks of a language is the first step towards fluency, students will be continue their study of Spanish grammar throughout the course. Students will build skills in reading, writing, vocabulary, listening (via free podcasts), and translation. By the end of the second year of Spanish, students should students should be comfortable using the present, past, and future verb tenses along with other intermediate grammar concepts.
Features of this course:
- junior high/high school level course designed for beginners
- 20 weekly lessons (a specific grammar concept as well as exercises and vocabulary terms)
- review of Spanish I concepts, detailed explanations of new concepts
- 7 tests and 1 final exam
- answer key for both text and tests
- Quizlet page for Spanish II students provided online (See link below.)
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE FREE Quizlet page for Spanish II students.
Print Edition - $20.00
PDF Edition - $15.00
TEXTBOOK ANSWER KEY
Print Edition - $15.00
PDF Edition - $10.00